- About Us
- Future Students
- CIC Students
Homestay is the best value accommodation for Cambridge International College students in Adelaide.
What is included in Homestay?
Adelaide Homestay is $260 per week, which includes:
· Breakfast and Dinner provided Monday to Friday and Breakfast Lunch and Dinner provided on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
· All the home utility bills.
· A clean furnished room in a comfortable fully furnished home.
· AHN 24/7 professional phone support
· AHN Contents Insurance as per
· Ongoing Homestay host and student support, orientation and help learning about local transport, phones, shops and Aussie English.
A standard $240 one off placement booking fee is charged in the first invoice only. Students stay a minimum of four weeks and can choose to extend their stay.
AHN can also arrange airport pick up transfers directly to your host home; transfer service is $120 one way.
For further details or to book your homestay experience, go to www.homestaynetwork.org/cambridge-students
Agents go to www.homestaynetwork.org/cambridge-agents
©2002—2011 Cambridge International College (Vic) P/L Registered Training Organisation No 4566
22-26 Peel Street, Adelaide. +61 8 8212 4990
CRICOS Provider No 01718J (Vic) 02779K (SA) ABN 29 076 527 529