What is student email used for?
The College will send you important information and updates to your student email account so we expect you to check your email frequently.
- Course, class and timetable information
- Attendance information
- Student Services information
- College events
- Important changes and new information
How do I activate my student email account?
- Go to http://mail.cic.edu.au
- Enter your student number (including the ‘s’) as your username.
DO NOT TYPE in the ‘@student.cic.edu.au’ after your student number!
- Student passwords are 8 digits long, and set to the student's date of birth, backwards in YYYYMMDD format.
Date of birth of 17th of March 1980, would use the following details to log in to their email for the first time.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to activate your account and change your password to something you will remember.
What if I do not check my student email account?
- It will be difficult for the College to contact you.
- You may not receive important information and letters from the College.
What if I am having problems activating my student email account?
If you have any problems activating your account, please visit the Student Service desk at your campus. BRING YOUR PHOTO ID!